Jodie's Eclairs Recipes
1/2 cup butter
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups Foster Clark's Custard Power Vanilla
2 1/2 cups full cream
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/4 cup powder sugar
1. Place butter and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, add flour in parts. Remove from heat if needed. Beat until smooth then place in a mixing bowl. Let cool.
2. Fold one eggs at-a-time into mixture until all eggs have been added.
3. Place small amounts of mixture on a wax paper covered cookie trey. Cook at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool on a cake wire.
4. Make custard as directed, let cool in fridge. Whip full cream, vanilla, and sugar until mixture will stand on its own. Fold whipping cream mixture into custard. Pipe into cool puffs.
5. Melt chocolate of your liking and drizzle over puffs.
Eclairs can be made in about an hour.